Our focus is 100% targeted to collections and creditor legal service, giving us the competitive
edge and giving our clientele the focused expertise they require for success.
> Contingency Fees
We often work on a contingency fee basis. This reduces the financial uncertainty often associated with hourly billing. It also strengthens our stake in the outcome of our clients’ cases to maximize the recovery ratio. Our fee agreements are flexible and competitive.
Skilled attorneys with years of trial experience lead our legal team. Our staff professionally represents your company in court or as is required throughout the entire collection process of your accounts receivables.
We understand the importance of handling your accounts receivables quickly and effectively. We strive to optimize the recovery ratio of your debt portfolio and we work hard to capture the revenue that you thought was lost.
We work professionally and diplomatically for swift results while following the increasingly complex local and national debtor protection laws.
> Leading Edge
With state-of-the-art equipment and specialized software, we are on the leading edge of the profession, offering all of our clients an unquestionable advantage. We utilize a streamlined, automated operation for document production and retention to promote swift and responsible claims handling.
> Our Technology Solutions Include:
CLS for electronic payment and remit processing and ability to receive files through “You’ve Got Claims”
Automated data processing, reporting, trust accounting, skip-tracing, and predictive dialing.
Our Commitment To You
At Hammerman & Hultgren, your interests are paramount. Our commitment to our clients is not just an ethical obligation, but a business standard and a core part of our firm’s values.
- Our obligation and dedication to our clients are our top priority at all times.
- We offer a full complement of trained employees to ensure the highest quality service and the best results possible.
- We approach each case with integrity and professionalism.
- Deliver solutions that apply the most up-to-date technologies available to increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Because each case is different, our clients can take comfort that the firm’s attorneys have the knowledge and the litigation experience to successfully handle a wide range of cases involving the debtor-creditor relationship.